Friday, August 31, 2012

The Very Best of Terry Crews (Random Images)

This list include some of Terry Crews' finest and funniest characters and performances. Enjoy!

Friday After Next as Damon (2002)

Damon: Oh! Tupac, Tupac Tupac, Oh! Damn you fine!!!


White Chicks as Latrell Spencer (2004)

Latrell Spencer: Oh the deception. The betrayal. Man you deceived me.
Marcus Copeland: Look man
Latrell Spencer: Negro please. Didn't any one tell you that this was an all white party, huh? Someone get this jiggaboo away from me.



The Longest Yard as Cheeseburger Eddy (2005)

Cheeseburger Eddy: I knew you couldn't resist my shit! I got the shakes that'll make you quake. I got the fries that'll cross your eyes. I got that burgers that'll... I just got burgers.

Idiocracy as President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho (2006)

President Camacho: Now I understand everyone's shit's emotional right now. But I've got a 3 point plan that's going to fix EVERYTHING.
Congressman #1: Break it down, Camacho!
President Camacho: Number 1: We've got this guy Not Sure. Number 2: He's got a higher IQ than ANY MAN ALIVE. and Number 3: He's going to fix EVERYTHING.

Norbit as Big Black Jack Latimore (2007)

[Big Jack confronts Norbit at the wedding]
Big Jack: Norbit, let me talk to you for a second. Look, just so we clear: If you ever hurt my sister in any way, make her cry, even make her sad one time, I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice. You hear me?

How to Rob a Bank as Officer Degepse (2007)

Officer Degepse: What's the situation?
Jason 'Jinx' Taylor: I don't know. We're fine... unless you count being locked in a vault with armed assholes outside of the door.
Officer Degepse: Excuse me?
Jason 'Jinx' Taylor: No, no... not you people.
Officer Degepse: Excuse me?
Jason 'Jinx' Taylor: Oh god. Tell me you're not black or something. I didn't mean to...
Officer Degepse: Yep. I'm black. You got it.

Gamer as Hackman (2009)

Hackman: [singing] I've got no strings, so I have fun. I'm not tied up to anyone. They got strings, but you can see, there are no strings on me.

The Expendables as Hale Caesar (2010)

Hale Caesar: [Discussing his weapon with Toll Road] You know what? I trust you. I want you to meet my girlfriend.
[Pulls out an improvised shotgun shell]
Hale Caesar: Omya Kaboom.
[shows Toll Road a miniature warhead]
Hale Caesar: When Omya's prime is struck, she gets off a miniature warhead that arms itself. And when that happens, anything that gets in my lady's way becomes instant red sauce and Jell-O. And if that doesn't work...
[leans over and pulls out a straight razor]
Hale Caesar: ...her sister will.

The Expendables 2 as Hale Caesar (2012)

Hale Caesar: [cooking dinner] All you care about are eating cereals, man!
Toll Road: What can I say? Cereals are my thing!
Hale Caesar: If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would your last meal be?

And I leave you with this ...

Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment