Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Random Images)

Gandalf: The world is not in your book and maps. It's out there! 



Bilbo Baggins: Good Morning!
Gandalf: What do you mean? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?

Thorin Oakenshield: [singing] Far over the misty mountains cold / To dungeons deep and caverns old 
Dwarves: [singing] The pines were roaring on the height / The winds were moaning in the night / The fire was red, it flame spread / The trees like torches blazed with light...

Bilbo Baggins: Why don't we have a game of riddles and if I win, you show me the way out of here? 
Gollum: And if he loses? What then? Well if he loses precious then we eats it! If Baggins loses we eats it whole! 

Bilbo Baggins: I have... I have never used a sword in my life. 
Gandalf: And I hope you never have to. But if you do, remember this: true courage is about knowing not when to take a life, but when to spare one. 

Galadriel: Why the Hafling? 
Gandalf: Saruman believes it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay... small acts of kindness and love. Why Bilbo Baggins? That's because I am afraid and it gives me courage. 


Opened: December 13, 2012 Runtime: 2 hr. 49 min. Genre: Adventure, Fantasy Rated: PG-13

No comments:

Post a Comment