Friday, January 11, 2013

50/50 (Random Images)

Adam: A tumor?
Dr. Ross: Yes.
Adam: Me?
Dr. Ross: Yes.
Adam: That doesn't make any sense though. I mean... I don't smoke, I don't drink... I recycle...



Adam: That's what everybody's been saying: You'll feel better and don't worry and this is all fine and it's not. Katherine: You can't change your situation. The only thing that you can change is how you choose to deal with it.

Adam: What were you doing when I called? Were you on facebook? Katherine: You know... umm... stalking my ex-boyfriend actually isn't the only thing I do in my free time.
Adam: I wish you were my girlfriend.
Katherine: Girlfriends can be nice. You just had a bad one.
Adam: I bet you'd be a good one.
 Opened: September 30, 2011 Runtime: 1 hr. 40 min. Genre: Drama, Comedy Rated: R

No comments:

Post a Comment