Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Annie (Random Images)

Grace: The swimming pool is down the stairs.
Annie: Inside the house? Oh boy.
Grace: The tennis court is in the rear.
Annie: I never even picked up a racket.
Grace: What? Have an instructor here at noon. And get that Don Budge fellow if he's available.
Annie: I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here.

Daddy Warbucks: Absolutely not! I'm a businessman. I love money, I love power, I love capitalism. I do not now and never will love children.
Annie: The sun'll come out Tomorrow, so you gotta hang on till tomorrow. Come what may. Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya, Tomorrow. You're only a day away.
FDR: I want to feed them and house them and pay them. Not much, but enough to send home to their parents. So they can hold their heads up again and be proud to be Americans.
Annie: That's a swell idea.
Daddy Warbucks: It isn't a swell idea Annie. It's mistaken foolishness.
Daddy Warbucks: You spend your evenings in the shanties.
Miss Hannigan: You had me followed.
Daddy Warbucks: Imbibing quarts of bathtub gin.
Miss Hannigan: Bronchitis
Daddy Warbucks: And here you're dancing in your scanties.
Miss Hannigan: Great gams.
Daddy Warbucks: With some old geizer called Little Caeser.
Miss Hannigan: He's an uncle.
Daddy Warbucks: You lock the orphans in the closet.
Miss Hannigan: They love it!
Annie: Leapin' Lizards!

Opened: May 17, 1982 Runtime: 2 hr. 06 min. Genre: Musical, Comedy, Drama Rated: PG

No comments:

Post a Comment