Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Man of Steel (The Kents)

Jonathan Kent: You have to keep this side of yourself a secret.
You are not just anyone. One day, you're going to have to make a choice. You have to decide what kind of man you want to grow up to be. Whoever that man is, good character or bad, it's going to change the world.

Jonathan Kent: People are afraid of what they don't understand.
Clark Kent - age 9: The world's too big, Mom.
Martha Kent: Then make it small. Focus on my voice. Pretend it's an island out in the ocean. Can you see it?
Clark Kent - age 9: I see it...

Jonathan Kent: [Clark sees the ship] It's not from this world, Clark. And neither are you.
Jonathan Kent: You're the answer, son. You're the answer to "are we alone in the universe".
Clark Kent at 13: Can't I just... keep pretending I'm your son?
Jonathan Kent: You ARE my son. And I have to believe that you were sent here for a reason. And even if it takes the rest of your life, you owe it to yourself to find out what that reason is.

No comments:

Post a Comment