Friday, July 13, 2012

The Ten Commandments (Random Images)


Moses: I'll not leave a man to die in the mud.
Slave: Thank you, my son... but death is better than bondage, for my days are ended and my prayer unanswered.
Moses: What prayer, old man?
Slave: That before death closed my eyes, I might behold the deliverer who will lead all men to freedom.
Moses: What deliverer could break the power of Pharaoh?
Egyptian guard: You!

Sethi: Let the name of Moses be stricken from every book and tablet, stricken from all pylons and obelisks, stricken from every monument of Egypt. Let the name of Moses be unheard and unspoken, erased from the memory of men for all time.

Moses: Let my people go!

Moses: It would take more than a man to lead the slaves from bondage. It would take a god.

Little Boy: The wind opens the sea.
The Blind One: God opens the sea with a blast of his nostrils.

Opened: October 05, 1956 Runtime: 3 hr. 40 min. Genre: Adventure, Drama Rated: G

No comments:

Post a Comment