Saturday, October 20, 2012

Best Bond Villains - Part 2

Live and Let Die (1973)

These guys have style
Mr. Big: [to his men] Is THIS the stupid mother who tailed you uptown? James Bond: There seems to be some mistake. My name is...
Mr. Big: Names is for tombstones, baby! Y'all take this honkey out and WASTE HIM! NOW!


Baron Samedi

Quarrel: My regards to Baron Samedi, man, right between the eyes.

The Man with the Golden Gun (1974)

Francisco Scaramanga: A duel between titans... my golden gun against your Walther PPK.
James Bond: One bullet against my six?
Francisco Scaramanga: I only need one, Mr. Bond.

Nick-nack: I may be small but I never forget!


The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)



Stromberg: Were they the two on the train?
[Jaws nods]
Stromberg: James Bond. And the woman is Major Amasova, a Russian agent. Let them get to shore... and then kill them.

Moonraker (1979)



[his only line in the Bond series]
Jaws: Well, here's to us.

A View to a Kill (1985)

Max Zorin: Intuitive improvisation is the secret of genius.



The Living Daylights (1987)

General Georgi Koskov: I'm sorry, James. For you I have great affection, but we have an old saying: duty has no sweethearts.


Licence to Kill (1989)


Blofeld had a cat, but Frank here rocks an Iguana (like a boss!)

Franz Sanchez:
Señor Bond, you got big cojones. You come here, to my place, without references, carrying a piece, throwing around a lot of money... but you should know something: nobody saw you come in, so nobody has to see you go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment