Monday, October 22, 2012

GoldenEye (Random Images)

Bill Tanner: Seems your hunch was right, 007. It's too bad the Evil Queen of Numbers wouldn't let you play it...
[M walks in]
M: You were saying?
Bill Tanner: No, no, I was just... just um...
M: Good. Because if I want sarcasm, Mr Tanner, I'll talk to my children, thank you very much.


Alec Trevelyan: So, what's the choice, James? Two targets - time enough for one shot: the girl or the mission?

James Bond: Who is the competition?
Jack Wade: Ah, an ex-KGB guy. Tough mother. Got a limp in his right leg. Name's Zukovsky.
James Bond: Valentin Dmitrovich Zukovsky?
Jack Wade: Yeah, you know him?
James Bond: I gave him the limp.


Valentin Dmitrovitch Zukovsky: [as Bond draws a gun to his head] Walther PPK, 7.65 millimeter. Only three men I know use such a gun. I believe I've killed two of them.
James Bond: Lucky me.
[a gun is pointed at the back of Bond's head]
Valentin Dmitrovitch Zukovsky: I think not.


James Bond: You break into the Bank of England via computer, and transfer the money electronically. Just minutes before you set off the GoldenEye, which erases any trace of the transactions. Ingenious.
Alec Trevelyan: Thank you, James.
James Bond: But still, it boils down to petty theft. In the end, you're just a bank robber. Nothing more than a common thief.


M: If you think for one moment I don't have the balls to send a man out to die, your instincts are dead wrong.

Opened: November 13, 1995 Runtime: 2 hr. 10 min. Genre: Action, Adventure, Thriller Rated: PG-13

No comments:

Post a Comment