Friday, February 15, 2013

Ratatouille (Random Images)

I LOVE this film.

[frame freezes as Remy bursts through a window carrying a book over his head]
Remy: [voiceover] This is me. I think it's apparent that I need to rethink my life a little bit. What's my problem? First of all, I'm a rat. Which means, life is hard. Second, I have a highly developed sense of taste and smell.





Colette: Horst has done time.
Linguini: What for?
Colette: No one know for sure. He changes the story every time you ask him.
Horst: I defrauded a major corporation.
Horst: I robbed the second-largest bank in France using only a ball-point pen.
Horst: I created a hole in the ozone over Avignon.

Horst: I killed a man... with *this* thumb.


Django: [the clan is eating clean garbage thanks to Remy's gift] Now don't you feel better, Remy? Eh? You've helped a noble cause. 
Remy: Noble? We, we're thieves, Dad, and what we're stealing is - let's face it - garbage!
Django: It isn't stealing if no one wants it.

Remy: If no one wants it, why are we *stealing* it?
Django: [to Remy] Food is fuel. You get picky about what you put in the tank, your engine is gonna die. Now shut up and eat your garbage. 



Colette: Larousse ran gun for the Resistance.
Linguini: Which resistance?
Colette: He won't say. Apparently, they didn't win.



Remy: No. It's not a big deal, Dad. I just... You didn't think I was going to stay forever, did you? Eventually, a bird's got to leave the nest.
Django: We're not birds. We're rats. We don't leave our nests, we make them bigger.



Opened: June 29, 2007 Runtime: 1 hr. 51 min. Genre: Animation, Comedy Rated: U

2 comments:

  1. Ratatouille is the best rat in the world. He made me have a tinny winny compassion for rats. Can you believe that? Well done friend! You are doing a great job on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same for me (maybe my compassion for them is a lot more than yours, that's the power behind film making!)

    Thanks Freddy :D

    ReplyDelete