Monday, June 10, 2013

Silver Linings Playbook (Random Images)

Pat: The only way you can beat my crazy was by doing something crazy yourself. Thank you. I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I'm sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck.

Officer Keogh: Hey, aren't you Tommy's widow?
Tiffany: Yes, I'm Tommy's crazy whore widow. Minus the whore thing, for the most part.
Officer Keogh: You want to get a drink sometime?
[Tiffany turns around and walks away in disgust]
Pat: You shouldn't say that to her. She doesn't do that anymore.
Officer Keogh: What? What did I say?
Pat: She doesn't do that anymore.
Pat: You have poor social skills. You have a problem.
Tiffany: I have a problem? You say more inappropriate things than appropriate things.
Pat: I don't have an iPod. I don't have a phone. They don't let me make calls. I'm going to call Nikki.
Tiffany: You let me lie to you for a week?
Pat: I was trying to be romantic.

Pat: [to his mother] Danny was in for assault because of crystal meth and alcohol.
Danny: Bad combination.
Pat: On top of an anxiety disorder.

Opened: November 16, 2012 Runtime: 2 hr. 02 min. Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance Rated: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment