Monday, June 3, 2013

Star Wars (Random Images)

Darth Vader: He is here.
Governor Tarkin: Obi-Wan Kenobi? What makes you think so?
Darth Vader: A tremor in the Force. The last time I felt it was in the presence of my old master.
Governor Tarkin: Surely he must be dead by now.
Darth Vader: Don't underestimate the Force.
Governor Tarkin: The Jedi are extinct, their fire has gone out of the universe. You, my friend, are all that's left of their religion.
[answering a comm signal]
Governor Tarkin: Yes?
Voice over comm: We have an emergency alert in detention block AA-23.
Governor Tarkin: The Princess? Put all sections on alert.
Darth Vader: Obi-wan *is* here. The Force is with him.
Governor Tarkin: If you're right, he must not be allowed to escape.
Darth Vader: Escape is not his plan. I must face him, alone.



Obi-Wan: The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Darth Vader: I sense something; a presence I've not felt since...

Han Solo: I don't what we're gonna do now. Even if I could take off, I could never get past the tractor beam.

Obi-Wan: Leave that to me.
Han Solo: Damn fool, I knew you were going to say that.
Obi-Wan: Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?

C-3PO: Don't call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.
Opened: May 25, 1977 Runtime: 2 hr. 01 min. Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi Rated: U

No comments:

Post a Comment