Friday, February 14, 2014

Frankenweenie (Random Images)

Mr. Rzykruski: Ladies and gentlemen. I think the confusion here is that you are all very ignorant. Is that right word, ignorant? I mean stupid, primitive,unenlightened. You do not understand science, so you are afraid of it. Like a dog is afraid of thunder or balloons. To you, science is magic and witchcraft because you have such small minds. I cannot make your heads bigger, but your children's heads, I can take them and crack them open. This is what I try to do, to get at their brains!


Victor Frankenstien: You said yourself, if you could bring back Sparky, you would!
Mr. Frankenstein: Yes, but that was different because we couldn't! It's easy to promise the impossible.
Mr. Rzykruski: Back home, everyone is scientist. Even my plumber wins Nobel Prize. Your country does not make enough scientist. Always needs more. You should be a scientist, Victor.
Mr. Rzykruski: Science is not good or bad, Victor. But it can be used both ways. That is why you must always be careful.

Opened: October 05, 2012 Runtime: 1 hr. 27 min. Genre: Animation, Comedy, Drama Rated: PG

No comments:

Post a Comment