Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Avengers (Captain America - Steve Rogers)



Tony Stark: He was an idiot!
Steve Rogers: He was doing his job!
Tony Stark: For taking Loki alone, he was out of his league!
Steve Rogers: Is this the first time you've lost a soldier?
Tony Stark: We are not soldiers! I am not marching in Fury's fight!
Steve Rogers: Neither am I! He's got the same blood on his hands as Loki. Right now we've got to put that aside and get this done.

Natasha Romanoff: [discussing attacking Loki] But he's a god!
Steve Rogers: Ma'am, there's only one God, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't look like that.



Steve Rogers: Big man in a suit of armour. Take that off, what are you?
Tony Stark: Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.
Steve Rogers: I know guys with none of that worth ten of you.


Captain America: Just put down the hammer.
Thor: You want me to put the hammer down?


Captain America: Sergeant! I want you to station your men in all these buildings, and I need a perimeter all the way down to 39th.
Police Sergeant: Why should I take orders from you?
Captain America: [kills a bunch of enemies]
Police Sergeant: [on radio] I want men posted in all these buildings! And I want a perimeter all the way down to 39th!


Captain America: I've been asleep for 70 years, I think I've had enough rest.




2 comments:

  1. Love all those scenes!! Steve Rogers <3

    Hey, I have a question. Would you happen to know where I can get a copy of that top pic (with Cap and the smoke behind him), only in a larger size? I'd really appreciate it. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I searched and this is the largest of the picture that I could find. Here is the link - http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/the-avengers-captain-america-chris-evans-image.jpg

      Cheers!

      Delete