Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Avengers (Loki)

Loki: You were made to be ruled. In the end, it'll be every man for himself.

Tony Stark: When they come, and they WILL come, they'll come for you.
Loki: I have an army.
Tony Stark: We have a Hulk.
Loki: I thought the beast had wandered off...


Agent Phil Coulson: [dying] You're gonna lose.
Loki: [sneering] Am I?
Agent Phil Coulson: It's in your nature.
Nick Fury: We have no quarrel with your people.Loki: An ant has no quarrel with a boot.Nick Fury: You planning to step on us?

Loki: There are no men like me.

Loki: How desperate are you, that you call on such lost creatures to defend you?
Nick Fury: You threaten my world with war. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did.

Loki: Kneel before me. I said? KNEEL! Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It?s the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life?s joy in a mad scramble for power. For identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel.

Loki: What have I to fear?
Tony Stark: The Avengers...what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. Earth's mightiest heroes type thing
Loki: Yes. I've met them
Tony Stark: Yeahhh

The Avengers Week has finally come to an end, if you've not seen the movie by now ... please do!
Thank You. 



No comments:

Post a Comment